Image Verification

More
15 years 4 months ago #1019 by Nolly
Image Verification was created by Nolly
As Arnie use to say, I'm back. I use to be registered as Norman but had to re-register as I could not remember the password.

Sometimes, it is very hard to read the verification code because of the image background. I seem to recall that there was a
fix/workaround for this. Would you be good enough to remind me how to do this.

Thanks, Norman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 months ago #1022 by Pete
Replied by Pete on topic Image Verification
Hello Norman,

You can replace the existing backgrounds in the images directory with other image backgrounds to make it easier for users to read. Make sure to keep the same image size and you should be good.

I am attaching a few new background images as example. Feel free to replace your existing images with these new ones to try them out.

Pete

DigiOz Webmaster
www.digioz.com

More
15 years 4 months ago #1023 by Nolly
Replied by Nolly on topic Image Verification
Hi Pete,

Thanks for resolution. Could not be any easier.

Norman

More
15 years 2 months ago #1090 by agcombo
Replied by agcombo on topic Image Verification
Hi, I have the same problem. I've tried to upload the new images but. I first delete the old image (back3) an than upload the new one. However, i still see the old image??? :shock:

More
15 years 2 months ago #1091 by Pete
Replied by Pete on topic Image Verification

agcombo wrote: Hi, I have the same problem. I've tried to upload the new images but. I first delete the old image (back3) an than upload the new one. However, i still see the old image??? :shock:

Sounds like your webserver caches the files elsewhere, or you uploaded them to the wrong directory. Check with your webhost if you uploaded them into the right directory and the new images don't show up within an hour or so.

Pete

DigiOz Webmaster
www.digioz.com

More
15 years 2 months ago #1092 by agcombo
Replied by agcombo on topic Image Verification
Thanks Pete, the problem is a solved. I think I was too fast checking the guestbook :oops:

Time to create page: 0.125 seconds