guestbook in html code, IP problem

More
12 years 2 months ago #12226 by wannabe
I incuded a HTML code in my website (XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN) to use the guestbook in the sidebar:
Code:
<iframe src="http://www.mywebsite.nl/gastenboek/list.php?page=1&amp;order=asc" width="330" height="650" style="border: 0;"></iframe>

The guestbook does not show, I see a square where it should appear but within it says that the website can not be found. The explenation says: The IP address for the website you requested could not be found.

I checked the config.php and on line 47 it says:
Code:
$referers = array ( "mywebsite.nl", // Your domain name without WWW "www.mywebsite.nl", // Your domain name with WWW "91.192.37.6"); // IP Address of your site

I tried a lot of things but I'm stuck now.
Can anybody help me?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #12227 by Pete
Hello wannabe, I will be happy to help you. Can you check to see if PHP is enabled on your website? Please create a file called "phpinfo.php", and put the following in it:
Code:
<?php phpinfo(); ?>

Upload it to your site and run it using your URL to see if you get a screen full of information.

Thanks,
Pete

DigiOz Webmaster
www.digioz.com

More
12 years 2 months ago #12228 by wannabe
Hi Pete,
PHP is on as I have also a contactform active on the website and it runs without problems.
I uploaded the phpinfo.php file as you mentioned within the guestbook files.

No luck. I see the same square but now it get in that field a message that it has internet connection problems. No connection.

More
12 years 2 months ago #12229 by Pete
Try accessing the guestbook directly outside the iframe and see if you can see it. Also disable the domain and IP checking.

Make sure all PHP files have a permission of 644 and all directories within it a permission of 755.

Pete

DigiOz Webmaster
www.digioz.com

More
12 years 2 months ago #12230 by wannabe
Hello Pete,
Aha, I can access the guestbook directly outside the iframe, no problem, also entering a message is no problem.
I disabled the domain and IP check in config.php
The php files all have a permission now of 644 , the folders and files within each folder have a permission of 755.
I read in the guidelines the data folder and it’s content should have a permission of 777?

Again in get a message in the sidebar, where I want to have the guestbook, that the IP address could not be found.

More
12 years 2 months ago #12234 by Pete
Please PM me the actual URLs (both to the page containing the iframe and the direct link to the guestbook without iframe) so that I can analyze the exact setting.

Pete

DigiOz Webmaster
www.digioz.com

Time to create page: 0.125 seconds