how to start/open with messages screen

More
11 years 8 months ago #12456 by Karin
Pete,
thanks again, this is right indeed :) now i have a follow-up question about the messages creen, it places it self at the left and i want it to be centert is that possible?

thanks
karin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #12457 by Pete
It looks like you have made a lot of mistakes while editing the files.

In add.php, find this line:
Code:
<table bgcolor="#efefef" border="1" bordercolor="#c0c0c0" cellpadding="10" cellspacing="0" width="500">

Replace it with this:
Code:
<center><table bgcolor="#efefef" border="1" bordercolor="#c0c0c0" cellpadding="10" cellspacing="0" width="500">

In that same file, find this line:
Code:
<div align="right"> <input name="ok" value="&lt;?php echo $submitbutton; ?&gt;" type="submit"> </div>

Replace it with this:
Code:
<div align="right"> <input name="ok" value="<?php echo $submitbutton; ?>" type="submit"> </div>

Open the file list.php, and find this line:
Code:
</body></html><table bgcolor=#EFEFEF bordercolor=#C0C0C0 border=1 width=500 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=10>

Replace it with this (the file footer.php already contains an end body and end html tag, so you don't need that in list.php):
Code:
<table bgcolor=#EFEFEF bordercolor=#C0C0C0 border=1 width=500 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=10>

There may be more, but this is a start.

DigiOz Webmaster
www.digioz.com

More
11 years 8 months ago #12458 by Karin
Hello Pete, thanks for your help.
I didnt succeed in the above and i did something wrong i think, or didnt see the wrong before..
if you click on add entry, the field apears for the text, but the submit button doenst show submit but <?php echo....
do you know what i did wrong i have been searching but cant find it

thanks
karin

More
11 years 8 months ago #12459 by Pete
Did you want to email me your credentials? I can make a few quick adjustments for you through FTP.

Email support@digioz.com .

Pete

DigiOz Webmaster
www.digioz.com

Time to create page: 0.118 seconds