Drop down field not see in the list

More
10 years 7 months ago #13498 by Tomiix
Hey!

Everything is fine and i'm almost done my DigiOZ guestbook. But i have now one problem. Drop down field not to see in the list.php? I mean that you can choice something different things. Example is gender drop down list, you must choice "Men" or "Female". I pick up some photos... that it's must be easy to understand. First photo is in the guestbook.php and that works fine. Next photo is list.php. and that it's the problem.

And language is finnish if you think about it what is the language.
Im very thankfull for your help! :)
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #13499 by Pete
Hello Tomiix,

What is the value you are passing from the drop down field? Can you email me your guestbook's folder in a zip file to webmaster@digioz.com so I can take a closer look at your source code?

Thanks,
Pete

DigiOz Webmaster
www.digioz.com

More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #13517 by Pete
Hello Tomi,

I got your code through email. Here is how to fix your issue. Open the file guestbook.php, and find this line:
Code:
<td><select name="Sukupuoli"><option value="Mies">Mies</option><option selected value="Nainen">Nainen</option></select></td>

Replace it with the following:
Code:
<td><select name="sukupuoli"><option value="Mies">Mies</option><option selected value="Nainen">Nainen</option></select></td>

In PHP upper and lower case matters for variable names. :)

Thanks,
Pete

P.S. I noticed that you are using umlaut for your variable names. Although this works, it is generally not recommended to do so.

DigiOz Webmaster
www.digioz.com
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by Pete.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tomiix

More
10 years 6 months ago #13520 by Tomiix
Okay. Ohh what a embarrassed mistake... but anyway thank you very much! :)

Time to create page: 0.122 seconds