Lastest guestbooks posts in home page

More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #13865 by Tomiix
Hey!

It's have been long time, when i ask you for help and now your old guestbook script has served me very good. Now i have two different questbook in site and i want lastest posts in my home/frontpage. So is the possible show example five lastest "posts" in home site? I have 1.7.3 version your guestbook, not the newest (2.0.1). I like this better than new. I understand if you don't want to help because i have old guestbook script, but i try to ask. Helped or not, thank you anyway this awesome script!
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by Tomiix.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #13866 by Pete
Hey Tomiix,

You can embed the guestbook on your home page using an iframe. Would that be sufficient or do you want an actual PHP script to do this?

Pete

DigiOz Webmaster
www.digioz.com

More
9 years 7 months ago #13867 by Tomiix
IFrame is easy and good thing, but i don't want all page in my frontpage, IFrame do this... Or i'm wrong? And second problem is because i have two guestbook "guestbook1" handles different thing than "guestbook2". So would be really great if both of these see last posts in same "feed".

More
9 years 7 months ago #13869 by Pete
Give me a few days. If I find the free time I will write you a PHP script for this.

Pete

DigiOz Webmaster
www.digioz.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tomiix

More
9 years 7 months ago #13874 by Tomiix
Okay. Nice to hear. You are the best and i hope you get free time. :)

More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #13900 by Tomiix
If you want i can pay this project (5-10€) with PayPal, because i don't know how to do this and this is really important for me. I understand, if you don't have time and money not to do this, it's okay. But i give choice and motive why to do this :)
Last edit: 9 years 5 months ago by Tomiix.

Time to create page: 0.124 seconds