how can i change the back ground of the qeustbook?

More
14 years 3 months ago #1413 by ni3ls
if i change theheader and i upload it on my site this i happening www.nwatches.nl/Gastenboek2 but i wanna have it like this : www.nwatches.nl/Gastenboek.htm plz help me :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #1414 by Pete
You have to put this part in the footer.php file right after the display table ends:
Code:
<div id="footer"> | [url=index.html]Home[/url] | [url=Horloges.htm]Horloges[/url] | [url=Vragen en informatie.htm]Vragen en informatie[/url] | [url=Verzending en levertijden.htm]Verzending en levertijden[/url] | <br>| [url=Betaalmogelijkheden.htm]Betaalmogelijkheden[/url] | [url=Klachten.htm]Klachten[/url] | [url=Betaalmogelijkheden.htm]Betaalmogelijkheden[/url] | [url=Tijd.htm]Tijd[/url] | [url=Over mij.htm]Over mij[/url] | [url=Gastenboek.htm]Gastenboek[/url] | </div> <p><div id="footer"> | [url=http://www.nwatches.nl]copyright &copy;2009-2010 www.nwatches.nl[/url] | [url=mailto:niels@nwatches.nl]niels@nwatches.nl[/url] | </center> </div> </div> </body>

Pete

DigiOz Webmaster
www.digioz.com

More
14 years 3 months ago #1416 by ni3ls
o.o omfg :D ty i m so stupid =.=

But now i got some strange things
1. under the footer is standing There are currently no entries to display o.o and
2. the evry thing is smaller than in home ect the buttons where you can click the logo you know how that is posible o.o?
thank you that you are helping me :)

and how can you see some ones site in html codes?

More
14 years 3 months ago #1417 by Pete
It looks like you still haven't placed the footer info at the correct location. It needs to move further down in "footer.php" file past the "There are currently no entries to display" notice, which happens in list.php.

Edit the style.css file to change font size, etc.

As far as how I saw your html, its just a matter or right clicking on th epage and choosing "View Source".

Pete

DigiOz Webmaster
www.digioz.com

More
12 years 6 months ago #2081 by seanpual123
Good information i also want to change the background. Thanks for the good information...

Time to create page: 0.123 seconds