DigiOz Guestbook Wishlist

More
14 years 10 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #1149 by Pete
Replied by Pete on topic DigiOz Guestbook Wishlist
Good suggestion. We will consider a variation of that idea for future versions.

Pete

DigiOz Webmaster
www.digioz.com
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by Pete.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #1153 by leemo2000
Replied by leemo2000 on topic DigiOz Guestbook Wishlist
Is there a way of showing invididual messages?

i.e. could I point to a message using the id tag (as used by the delete.php file)

.../list.php?page=1&order=asc
is how I call the list.php is it possible to attach something like ?id=x where x is the id number of the message.

If thats possible to do then can have a go at pulling the data from just that message that I want to email.

I'm new to this so probably way off track!

More
14 years 10 months ago #1156 by Pete
What I am thinking is to have a seperate option in the admin section where it lists all the messages and each message has a checkbox next to it. You check however many messages you want to email and then click on an Email button which sends all of them to you in an email. Would that work for you?

Pete

DigiOz Webmaster
www.digioz.com

More
14 years 10 months ago #1159 by leemo2000
Hi Pete,

For me I would prefer the check box or links by each message on the list.php as I want users to be able to click pm the message and email them to me. I'm actually adapting the script to work as a trip swap message board for airline crew as the airline I work for don't provide one and at the moment each crew member has to email out the trip they want to swap and this results in hundreds of emails every time a roster is published.

If the check boxes are in the admin area that mean I would have to give all my collegues access!

Lee

More
14 years 9 months ago #1165 by leemo2000
For the email when new message added to include the actual new message thats been added.

More
9 years 3 months ago #13939 by Pete
The Template Driven Layout System and Non GD Image Verification (Recaptcha 1.0 & 2.0) have been added to the Guestbook as of Version 2.0.2.

We also are finishing up the implementation of "Stop Forum Spam" which is a Spammer Database check into the guestbook for version 2.0.3. When enabled, this feature will check the IP and Email of the visitor posting against a list of known spammers and prevents them from posting if either their Email or IP is found to be that of a spammer.

More features coming soon!

Thanks,
Pete

DigiOz Webmaster
www.digioz.com

Time to create page: 0.127 seconds